Sunday, July 5, 2009

Live from the World Center of Racing

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Kyle Busch took the lead from Tony Stewart on the last lap, but he couldn't hold him off for the win. In fact, Busch got hooked by Stewart coming out of Turn 4 and crashed right in front of us. That made everyone in the grandstands happy as Stewart took the checkers and Busch's twirled on the front stretch before crashing into several other cars.

Everyone escaped the crash uninjured and Daytona International Speedway launched an awesome fireworks display after the race, so everyone went home happy... esxcept Kyle Busch. Well, this concludes our Daytona weekend, and I'll be catching my flight Sunday night to head back to Pittsburgh. That's when my search for a new job begins, but for tonight, I had a great time. Kyle Busch's rear bumper slamming into the wall was a NASCAR highlight I won't soon forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment