Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's baaaaaaaaaack!

The O-R has released the rights to my motorsports blog, Jonesin' for Speed, so I'm ready to post at will on NASCAR and other racing happenings. Unfortunately, since I no longer have my work e-mail, I will not be able to post the racing results from the local short tracks. But if you get a chance, please find a way to send them to my e-mail at wvhones@hotmail.com. I will definitely post them again if I get the results. Anyway, we're back and ready to rock, gearheads, so spread the word! We start with Mark Martin's impressive comeback win Saturday night at Chicagoland.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you can keep the racing blog going. Just one question: That e-mail is wvhones (hones?)@hotmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's wvhones... Hones was my Spanish class nickname, so it stuck through high school/college.

    ReplyDelete